Sr. Product Owner
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital/ALSAC
Products of influence:
Mobile and Emerging platforms
Digital Donation Experiences
Central Digital Leader, Radio Division
The E.W. Scripps Company
- Developed unified business strategy among 34 market-leading radio stations across the United States to drive audience growth and revenue results
- Delivered ownership of the digital P&L across the division as well as participated with C-level leadership team on long-term strategic decisions
- Partnered with local staff to plan and execute strong digital content to be cross-promoted online and on-air
- Partnered with Engineering, UX, Product Management and QA teams to oversee platform development and rollout
- Managed in-market digital staff across 34 stations including recruitment, scheduling, annual performance reviews and setting measurable objectives for continuous improvement
- Oversaw a range of strategies including the refresh of consumer-facing websites, evolution of streaming experiences across multiple platforms (including development of Amazon Alexa and smart speaker strategy), and national content strategy for world-class events like the CMA Awards
- Managed vendor relationships and renewals
- Partnered with broadcast leadership to build sustainable digital business plans that provide value to audiences and clients
The E.W. Scripps Company - KMTV (CBS), Omaha, Nebraska
- Facilitated roadmap and executed local digital strategy to achieve business goals.
- Managed department staff and annual digital budget
- Partnered with local sales management to achieve revenue targets.
- Utilized analytical processes to ensure all digital initiatives are measurable and have defined objectives for continuous improvement
- Worked collaboratively with corporate digital team on implementation, support and training for current and new products and platforms.
- Served as liaison for digital efforts across CBS-affiliate and five market-leading radio stations